A keen entertainer’s must-have, in servery mode they create a functional opening for passing food and drinks to your guests. And by extending your countertop past the window line, it allows you to create a bar-like set up with stools below.
Although bi-fold windows are most commonly seen in the kitchen, they also make a beautiful alternative to a fixed window in a breakfast bar or window seat.
Bi-fold windows allow an abundance of natural light and fresh air to drift through your home. And by bringing the outside in, they maximise your living and entertaining areas.
- Window opens to the extremities of the frame
- Roll down screen available (corner bi-fold windows cannot be screened)
- Premium seals for weather proofing
- 4mm to 18mm glazing pocket
- Range of glazing options to improve your home’s comfort, acoustics, security and privacy