Now you have even more choice, as you can select from either our traditional or counterbalance double hung windows.
The sashes in a traditional double hung window are operated manually either up or down on concealed springs.
The counterbalanced double hung window provides smooth operation of the two panes in a single movement. Both feature an easily removable sash to assist with painting.
- Counterbalance sash allows for taller and wider sashes
- 100mm window restrictors available to prevent falls
- Four horn design options: Trend horn, Lamb’s tongue horn, Bullnose horn, Splayed horn
- Seals to prevent window rattle, and improve weather performance
- 4mm to 18mm glazing pocket
- Range of glazing options to improve your home’s comfort, acoustics, security and privacy
- Screens available